That dreadful, endless feeling of forgetting something right before a big trip…. We’ve all been there. Here are some of my go-to travel essentials that make traveling a lot less stressful!
In the shopping mood? Don’t forget to check out my Summer Packing Essentials here!
I linked as much as I could to Amazon so you can utilize free shipping if you have an account. Please be mindful that this post contains affiliate links. I may receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you), that goes directly towards little Rosie’s dog treats!
- Have you ever gone to the store to get a travel adapter for the specific country you’re traveling to and been mind-boggled by how many options there are? Well do I have the travel essential for you.. this sucker includes over 150 countries in one perfect bow! Boy do I wish I had this for when I did my road trip around Europe, would have saved me quite the headache! And want to know the best part? It’s WAY less than other adapters I’ve seen, plus it comes in so many pretty colors! Check out the Travel Adapter here!
- Between checking your bag, printing your boarding pass, going through security & going through customs – I feel like I’m juggling a million VERY important pieces of paper! This passport holder is not only adorable but allows me stay
somewhatorganized while I’m traveling. You can either get the matching passport holder & luggage tag or just the passport holder! Get the “I’m Outta Here” Passport holder here! (Side note: I’m not sure why the reviews aren’t great on this, but I’ve had my passport holder for about 3 years now and it’s still in perfect condition! I actually got mine from Express but it’s sold out! It’s the same brand + Amazon has free shipping!)
- Travel Pillow’s can be bought pretty much anywhere, but this one kicks it up a notch! If you like the window seat (like me), this is the pillow for you! This neck pillow is adjustable to you can move it to support your head specifically to how you’re sleeping – so neat! It also has a clip so you can clip it to your backpack loop when you’re not on the actual plane. You can get one here!
- A portable phone charger saved my life when I did a road trip in Iceland. I had no service driving between cities so my phone was always roaming! I also had to play music because what’s a road trip without some music?! This is also amazing for long flights when you’re playing music & games. I’ve burned through a couple of these in my lifetime but this one has held out the longest! It has about 3 battery lives before you need to re-charge it and is about the size of your credit card! You can take a closer look at the red, white and black colors here.
- Waterproof phone cases always make me so nervous, but I can personally attest to this one! This is perfect for any tropical vacation – for example when I went island hopping in Thailand! This thing will leave you stress-free of ruining your phone + any pictures you took along the trip! Plus it comes in 11 cute colors!! Check it out here.
- Noise cancelling headphones will save your life on a long red-eye flight! If you’re anything like me, I can’t sleep unless it’s absolutely silent, I can’t even have music playing! You’ll thank me when you have a screaming baby & snoring old man on your row!! Plus it’s half the price of other ones I’ve seen, which most of them are $100+. You can get them here.
- Travel shampoo + face wash holders are one of my secret travel essentials! Everyone always runs right to the mini travel shampoos instead of just purchasing these one time! Plus you can put things like face wash and lotion so you don’t have to take the whole bottle on your travels. I always splurge a little bit on my every day hair products, so purchasing the cheap travel size shampoos always dry out my hair big time! You can probably get these at the dollar store or your local Target/Walmart, but just to keep the ease of Amazon consistency here… you can purchase them here!
- Vitamins. Hear me out here, how thoughtful and loving would you look if you gifted a little goodie bag of travel vitamins with sticky notes saying what they’re good for? Vitamins are extra important when you are traveling! Some of my favorites are:
- Vitamin B gives you tons of energy + boosts your immune system.
- Milk Thistle protects your liver when you’re indulging on a booze-heavy trip… so every trip?
- Probiotics help ease your stomach if you are traveling to a country that does not have the same food standards as you. While you’re traveling, eating local food is one of the best things to do. You don’t want your trip ruined by an upset stomach the whole time!
- Magnesium or Melatonin help you sleep naturally so you don’t feel so groggy after a long flight!
- Tile’s are great for the scatter-brain traveler like myself, ha! You can stick these tiles in your suitcase, on your phone, in your passport holder, backpack, anywhere! Traveling can be so overwhelming at times and these will give you that ease of mind you’re looking for. So simple + small, just attach them to your most important items and you can track them on an app on your phone! You can buy them here!
- GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream is perfect for a long flight to get rid of the puffiness and dark circles! It’s only $30 and lasts forever!! Unfortunately, this is the only one I couldn’t find on Amazon but you can get it at Sephora here.
Thanks so much for stopping by ♥
Like this post? Pin it here!